Beyond the course itself members benefit from excellent golf facilities:
- A practice ground (5 minutes walk from the clubhouse adjoining 12th and13th holes
- An excellent practice putting green, carefully maintained to match the speed of the greens on the course
- A new state of the art chipping green and over-sized practice nets
- A newly expanded club storage facility (for those who like to keep their clubs and trolleys at the club)
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms refurbished to a very high standard, with high pressure showers, Club towels, clothes lockers, hair dryers and hanging space
- The Halfway house at the end of the clubhouse near the 8th green offers a good range of drinks, soup and light snack (open every day except for Monday)
The clubhouse has been extended and updated several times over its life. It features a virtual wall of windows that provide a panoramic view over the golf course and the river, with easy access through sliding doors into the gardens.
It houses amenities to enable Members and Visitors to prepare for their game as well as relax after it with a drink or meal.
The Felmingham Bar (generally known as the Spike Bar as golf shoes may be worn) is named after a long-standing Member who left the Club a substantial legacy, and has recently been refurbished to create a lighter, more informal ambiance. It offers coffee, teas, and light meals as well as a full bar service. It has its own unique, relaxed atmosphere and is a great meeting place – and also features a wall devoted to a display of many photographs of successful Ealing players, both past and present, in their times of triumph.
The Lounge Bar is perfect for those who prefer a quieter atmosphere or a drink before enjoying a late lunch or dinner in the Dining Room, drink with friends or family before one of our famous Sunday Carvery lunches. This Bar enjoys views over the golf course through a floor to ceiling wall of glass, with patio doors providing easy access into the garden, a perfect spot for a leisurely summer drink.
The Dining Room adjoins the Lounge Bar and offers a panoramic view over the golf course. Breakfast and lunch is served every day except Monday and lunch or dinner is served after Club matches. The excellent food is complemented by a good selection of wines and the attentive staff will look after you to ensure that you have an enjoyable time. Extending into the Lounge bar it’s big enough to seat up to 170 people for club and external functions.
The Randolph Room is a well-appointed meeting room, excellent for smaller groups (accommodating up to 50 people). It has it’s own external entrance and toilet facilities, but can also be accessed from within the clubhouse.