Looking out on its beautiful parkland setting, Ealing Golf Club is an increasingly popular venue for a London wedding with that little something different.
Our Main Dining Hall seat ups to 120 for your wedding breakfast, looking out on the picturesque gardens and panoramic golf course views. The Hall can quickly be transformed into an evening venue with its own bar and purpose-built, fixed dance floor, to cater for up to 170 guests.
We guarantee a warm welcome, excellent food and great service. We are licensed to hold civil ceremonies, and our setting provides a perfect backdrop for your wedding photography.
Function Room Hire: £1200 (Inclusive of VAT)
3 Course Wedding Breakfast: £28 - £38 Per Person
Additional / Ceremony Room £200 (Inclusive of VAT)
We prepare Wedding menus to suit all tastes and budgets and will work with you to make your special day personal to you – we want it to be an enjoyable and truly memorable occasion. Nothing is too much trouble, no detail too small, so please just ask.
Please call or email to arrange an appointment to view the Golf Club. We will be pleased to meet you and show you around, once a time and date has been confirmed with us.
Some additional information:
- Dining Hall: seats 120 for the Wedding Breakfast (1750 sq. ft)v
- Dining Hall and Main Bar: accommodates 170 for the Evening Celebrations
- The Randolph Room: seats 50 for the Civil Ceremony, if required (700 sq. ft)
- Onsite car parking for 75 cars (further parking in Perivale Lane)
- Easy access for disabled and challenged visitors
- Easy access to the patio and gardens outside
- Use of Public Address system
- Private entrance to your Wedding rooms