Ealing Golf Club is a private members’ club based in West London. We are 8 miles from the centre of London and a Harry Colt designed golf course. It is a forward thinking club who are always investing to help meet the business needs. Over the past decade it has installed a state of the art irrigation system and acquired up to date machinery. Currently we are embarking on a drainage project with the aim of re-draining the whole golf course over a 5-year period.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic mechanic who will have senior qualities too. The person expected to fill the role should have the following attributes:
· Experience of golf course machinery.
· Maintenance and up keep of the turf fleet.
· 40 hour working week Monday to Friday – Full time
· Weekend work will be on a rota basis
· Will engage in golf course activities with the mechanical department the primary function in the structure.
· Must be a team player and expected to work hard, with some long hours at times.
Remuneration will be based on skill level and experience.
To get general course information you can view our agronomy blog at http://egcagronomy.blogspot.co.uk/
To apply please send CVs and covering letter to Wes Lenihan at email@example.com