Ealing Golf Club is a private members’ club based in West London. We are 8 miles from the centre of London and a Harry Colt designed golf course. It is a forward thinking club who are always investing to help meet the business needs. Over the past decade it has installed a state of the art irrigation system and acquired up to date machinery. Currently we are embarking on a drainage project with the aim of re-draining the whole golf course over a 5-year period.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic apprentice greenkeeper to work on the golf course. The successful person will be trained to undertake all greenkeeping duties and supported in their training requirements to become a qualified greenkeeper.
We are looking for the following attributes:
· 40 hour working week Monday to Friday – Full time
· Weekend work will be on a rota basis
· Will engage in all course maintenance projects and procedures
· Must be a team player and expected to work hard, with some long hours at times.
· Will learn about maximising the potential of poa annua greens.
Remuneration will be based on skill level and experience.
Existing apprentices will be considered.
To apply please send CVs to Wes Lenihan at email@example.com