CHEF DE PARTIE
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our friendly Food & Beverage team. Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, the role is varied and involves delivering a number of catering options to members and visitors to the club.
Our kitchen team consists of 2 chefs and a kitchen porter. The chef must have knowledge and high standards in the cooking and delivery of quality food. Must be a good team player, show willing, initiative and be prepared to perform any kitchen related role.
We deliver the following:
· Golfers breakfasts and snacks
· A daily club menu, specials and monthly carvery
· Conference and party catering
· Wedding Breakfasts and Banqueting, typically up to 120 covers
THE IDEAL APPLICANT
· The Chef De Partie will be experienced in the preparation and delivery of high quality food
· Have excellent customer service skills
· Will be keen to take on responsibility and assist the F&B Manager and fellow chef. Be able to run the kitchen team if/when the Food & Beverage Manager and fellow chef are absent
· Will be a “team player”
· Will be versatile – delivering a variety of different foods, including some international cuisine
· Can use tills, order ingredients, and deal with suppliers if required
· Will have own transport and/or live locally
HOURS & REMUNERATION
Working 40+ hours per week. In the high (summer) season this can go up to 50 hours.
Includes working some evenings and most weekends.
Hourly rate: Competitive salary
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
We’re a long established, traditional Members’ Golf Club with some 500 members, many of whom are regular users of our F&B service. In addition to serving our members needs, we run external events including weddings, parties and conferences.
References will be required, covering the past three years
Email email@example.com with your CV.