SENIOR GREENKEEPER / APPRENTICE MECHANIC
Ealing Golf Club is a private members’ club based in West London. We are 8 miles from the centre of London and a Harry Colt designed golf course. It is a forward thinking club who are always investing to help meet the business needs. Over the past decade it has installed a state of the art irrigation system and acquired up to date machinery. Currently we are embarking on a drainage project with the aim of re-draining the whole golf course over a 5-year period.
We are looking to appoint a skilled greenkeeper who has mechanical interest. Full training will be given in this role with the aim of undertaking the mechanical department in the future.
The person expected to fill the role should have the following attributes:
· Experience of golf course maintenance.
· Interest in the mechanical side of the department.
· 40 hour working week Monday to Friday – Full time
· Weekend work will be on a rota basis
· Show desire and enthusiasm for the role.
· Must be a team player and expected to work hard, with some long hours at times.
Remuneration will be based on skill level and experience.
To get general course information you can view our agronomy blog at http://egcagronomy.blogspot.co.uk/
To apply please send CVs and covering letter to Wes Lenihan at email@example.com