EGC Early Birdie Green Fee Special - Visit website or Pro shop for details - No buggies (exemptions only) Frost Delay: no trolleys inspection 10am
- All competitors must be 60 years of age or over and must have an Active Handicap (as defined by the EGU).
- Teams will consist of nine players producing nine singles matches
- All singles matches must produce a result unless a team result has already been decided.
- All matches to be played with full handicap allowance and off the tees of the day.
- For each match all members of the away teams to have one additional shot added to their gross handicap.
- The date of the draw will be specified in advance each year and all entries must be received prior to that date.
- Each Captain will produce a sheet showing his order of play before exchanging the list with the opposing Captain. It is recommended that this be in handicap order, lowest first, unless otherwise agreed by the two captains.
- Any disputes must be dealt with on the day by both Captains.
- After-match meals must be paid for by all players on the match day.
- Semi-finals will be played on neutral courses. The neutral course will normally be held at one of the other competing semi-finalists venues.
- The Final will be played at Ealing unless Ealing Seniors are involved in the Final when an alternative course will be arranged.
- In the event of matches being suspended as a result of the course being unplayable, then it shall be resumed from where it was discontinued even though the resumption occurs on a subsequent day. The results of all games completed prior to the suspension of play will stand. (Rules 6 & 33d)
- These rules are applicable for the 2018 Felmingham competition and replace any previous Rules.